Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MP 3

Hello all,

This project was an interesting one because at first I was completely lost on what to do.  But once I understood the project I just took off with it.  I choose to use the Jesse Owens North gym as the building I wanted to be mine.  I added on to this building with the Chicago Blackhawks logo.  It is on the east side of the building which is where the main entrance is.  I choose this because all my friends know I am an adamant hawks fan so I thought it was very fitting.

In photo shop I needed to use cropping tools to cut the logo out.  I used transforming tools along with shading  to make it look like the logo actually was placed on the building.  I think this was a good exercise to show how you everyone views different buildings as their own or how they relate to certain buildings on campus.



No comments:

Post a Comment