Monday, October 10, 2011

Project1

Hello all,

This project was about my journey to class everyday. At first i was kind of confused on how I would do this but once I got started it was really easy and exciting.  When you do not think about all the little things that happen every day you sure can miss a lot.

My picture is of a map from google maps and pictures I took on my way to class.  It starts off at my home as I walk to the union and get on the bus and take it over to the business building and walk from there to the stadium.   This is denoted in my work by different color lines in which i used the paint brush in photo shop.  I also used different layers for each picture so I could adjust it to my liking.  I had to resize each picture using the cropping tool and make sure they were still proportioned right.

All in all I would say this project is a good introduction to use photo shop for the rest of class and I'm excited to learn more.

Tyler Thines

3 comments:

  1. As long as ur house is close to the campus, you need to zoom in the picture and make it bigger, so we can look it clearer where the exact place you take the bus. Overall is a really good map and Ohio Union is on the right and not on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler,
    I really liked the idea of switching the color between the bus trip and your walk. I liked the picture coming off your front step the best...it seemed the most personal to me. Good explanation.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a good idea that you use different colors to show how you go to class. Blue is walk and red is bus. Even though your map is simple, it has already shown us everything clearly enough. Additionally, more experience about what you do during the journey is better.

    ReplyDelete