Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MP 2

Hello all,

I think this picture shows my identity because it illustrates how all the little things lead into one big picture. The cell phone, lap top, hockey, ohio state, everything relates to how I live, and I live in my house.  I keep everything here at night and take some things out during the day, but everything always ends up back here.  I use most of these things daily, and if its not daily its probably every other day.  It does not show my identity because it doesn't show how my friends fit into my life and they are a huge part of it.  All my friends either par take in these activities with me or do it on their own so the only thing I would like to add is to illustrate how my friends are a huge part in my life too.


Thank you,
Tyler Thines

No comments:

Post a Comment