Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Journey to Class

Hello all,

As I begin my walk to class each day it all starts out the same way, before I leave the house I make sure i put my head phones in for my ipod.  I walk out the door and turn down 13th street and head to campus.  If I am tired I will walk down 13th, cross High st. and go through the union to get on the bus. I take the bus to the Fisher College of Business and then walk to class from there.  They're might be a closer spot to get off of but I have not taken the time to figure it out.

On my way here I always keep to myself unless I run into some that I know, then i will take my head phones out and talk to them.  This early in the morning I just prefer to stick to myself.  But since I have my head phones on I miss out on a lot of the surrounding sounds but am typically pretty vigilante on looking around.  I notice people walking, people on the bus, and how they react to other things that happen.  If I'm going to have a busy day my people watching declines and I plan out my day so I am more oblivious to what is going on around me.  But I am always aware enough to know what is going on directly around me to make sure I know if there would be any danger or anything.

I look forward to working on this project.

Thank you,
Tyler Thines

1 comment:

  1. Tyler,
    I think a commonality a lot of people share on their way to class is their music. It really can isolate a person. I think you are a lot like me in that we both like to be alone in the morning. That isolated feeling might be interesting to pay attention to as we move through the class.

    ReplyDelete