Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MP 5

Hello all,

My words for this project were open and gravity.  I decided to use both instead of just choosing one considering we obviously use gravity every day and we also open things every day.  When thinking about what objects I use everyday to incorporate with this assignment I had a hard time deciding what to do, then i just realized I need to keep it simple.  I decided to use a water bottle, first being closed upside down, then opening it and the water pouring out.  This involves the opening of the bottle, and gravity working to draw the water out of the bottle and to the ground.  It represents much more then just water because any thing you drop will fall to the ground, but water is typically a pretty minor thing that if it spills it won't do much damage. So it can represent every day minor mishaps or big disasters if something valuable or fragile is dropped and ruined.





Thank you,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment