Monday, November 14, 2011

Freedom

Hello all,

For this project I am going with the Freedom as my big idea.  With Veterans day just passing and how freedom is given to us because of them I feel this is a great starting point.  Freedom is a huge thing for me because I am so thankful for the sacrifices that people have given up so that we can enjoy this liberty.  The freedom to do as we want, say, and feel are great ways to live that not everyone are able to do.  Its the freedom that allows us to be in a major university of our choosing, and majoring in what will make us happy in life.

For this project I want to capture freedom in at least 3 images.  Since freedom in this country can be so broad I want to find 3 things that will mean a lot to everyone, but most especially myself.  This can be visual freedom of symbols but also I want to try to capture freedom in  a way that is difficult to see as in maybe just a thought.

With freedom I feel the opportunities are endless because it is so relevant to me and everyone that lives in this country.  This project should be interesting to do because I feel a connection to the topic so it should be a fun project to do.

Thank you,
Tyler Thines

No comments:

Post a Comment