Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introduction

Hi my Tyler Thines. I am a junior here at The Ohio State University studying Business Operations in the Fischer College of business. This is my second year here and love the fact i decided to transfer here. I have loved the experience and am looking forward to getting my degree from this great university.

I grew up in Findlay, Ohio and graduated from Findlay High School in 2009.  I was a four year varsity letter men in hockey.  I was captain my senior year and enjoyed being in the leadership role.  I have decided to play club hockey here this fall and winter because I miss the competitive aspect in my life.  I am really excited about it because I know most of the team and it should be a great time.

I am looking forward to this class and meeting my peers who are in it.

Thank you, and see everyone in class Monday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Tyler,
    Sorry for waiting so long to post but thanks for introducing yourself on here. I hope club hockey is fun. I played club soccer in college and it was certainly a nice break from school (until we played the international students and got our butts kicked).
    Thanks,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete